Nowadays,genital aesthetics are mainly performed for the purpose of repairing in appearance the genital areas. It is also performed to remove psychological concerns of the individual and to bring functionality to the desired level. Especially as a result of losing the natural elasticity of the vagina, the problems of not able to enjoy sexual intercourse solve with genital aesthetic operations.
- Internal and external lip aesthetics (Labioplasti),
- Vaginoplasty (Surgically narrowing the vagina),
- Laser Vaginal Bleaching,
- Clitoral hoodoplasty (correction of clitoris remnants),
- Loose Vagina,
- G-Spot Enlargement,
- Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation,
- Hymenoplasty (hymen restoration),
- Labia Puffs,
- Radiofrequency Genital Operations,
- Mons Pubis Aesthetics,
- Creating Intra-Vagina Skin Folds Using Laser Technique,
- It is among the genital aesthetic operations.
Why Genital Aesthetics Is Necessary?
Genital aesthetics is usually performed based on women’s lack of aesthetic qualitiy of genital organs. In addition, problems such as the gradual decrease of sexual pleasure, the formation of behaviors that make the partner uneasy about sexuality, weakening communication between couples can also end with genital aesthetic practices. Aesthetic anxiety also causes problems such as shyness, timidity, and gradual distance from sexual intercourse in women. In order to avoid such conditions, professional support is required from a physician who specializes in cosmetic gynecology. Genital aesthetic applications can be performed by surgical and non-surgical methods as appropriate by the specialist physician. Nowadays, many genital aesthetic problems can be performed painlessly by using radiofrequency technique.