What is Anorgasmia?
Orgasm is the physical and spiritual reaction of our body as a result of intense pleasure felt when sexual arousal reach the extreme point. It's not just physical activity. It is a process in which our trapped sexual energy in these regions is exposed by the spread of it in distressing waves. With the continuation of a few seconds of rhythmic contraction felt in the vagina, the feeling of pleasure is maximized. The deficiency in any of these stages causes anorgasmia. Anorgasmia,is state of not feeling physical pleasure despite the pressure and prolonged stimuli applied to the clitoris during sexuality.
What Causes Anorgasmia In Women?
Anorgasmi, one of the reasons the person cannot orgasm due to sexual dysfunction, can cause the individual to feel inadequate and guilty against his partner. These problems experienced by the person for physical and mental reasons affect their communication with their partners over time and can affect the quality of ogazm of couples. These situations can be disappointing on individual’s partner.
Anorgasmia (Not Having an Orgasm) Psychological Reasons
- Psychological causes; anxiety to lose control, mostly in perfectionist women
- Family structure: Having a oppressive mother or father
- Misperceptions about sexuality
- The fact that family life is irregular
- Lack of knowledge and experience
- Social pressures
- Disappointments against the partner
- Problems like cheating, anger
Physiological Causes Of Anorgasmia (Inability to Orgasm)
- Experiencing sexual and physical trauma at an early age
- Sexual Incompatibility with the individual’s partner
- Antidepressant and addictive drug use
- Deformations in the vagina after childbirth
- Vaginal infections and so on triggers anorgasmion stirs with the factor.
What Are The Types Of Orgasms?
- Coital Anorgasmia: a state of inability to orgasm through intercourse.
- Clitoral Anorgasmia: The partner is unable to orgasm despite stimulating or masturbating the clitoris.
- Skonder Type Anorgasmia: From a certain period of sexual life, it is called the state of inability to orgasm for any reason.
It is the state of lack of physical sense of pleasure despite the pressure and prolonged stimuli applied to the clitor during sexuality.
Sexual activity problems that the person experiences due to physical and mental reasons are known to be among the main causes of anorgasmia in women.
You can contact us on our 24/7 phone numbers.
We are happy to support you.